How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file a grievance against a Friend of the court family

Customer Question

How do I file a grievance against a Friend of the court family Councilor in Oakland County Michigan.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 4 years ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer,

My name i Andrea and I will be helping you today,

When you say "Friend of the Court" are you referring to an Amicus Cureae ?

If so, what is the nature of your complaint and to whom did you write your letter and place your calls in trying to lodge a complaint ?

Thank you,


Related Family Law Questions