Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I want to get marriage license for proof of marriage... As

Customer Question

I want to get marriage license for proof of marriage... As quickly as possible in the city of Anchorage, Alaska
Submitted: 5 years ago via USmarriagelaws.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Question: I want to get marriage license for proof of marriage... As quickly as possible in the city of Anchorage, Alaska

Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): Alaska

Already Tried:
Nothing just straight to the source.. How can I make this happen? what forms can I start filling out... I am Active army she is a civilian.. What do I do?

Response: You need to complete the attached Marriage License Application Form and then follow instructions on the form for submitting the form to the proper office. Let me know if you have additional question.

Marriage License Application Form:

http://www.hss.state.ak.us/dph/bvs/marriagel/Marriage_License.pdf