How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Practicing attorney for 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks for the answer I forgot to say he has an ex parte order

This answer was rated:

Thanks for the answer I forgot to say he has an ex parte order for temporary custody of the kids which he has had for almost a year hes been dragging his feet.He caused us to get divorced by scaring my ex wife by using her kids against her.She thought it woul b better if we got divorced ,I took care of 2 of the 3 kids that lived with us forr 3 yrs even took the kids for the drop off while my wife was at work.With the ex parte does he control if we r together and there is no court order

Thank you for contacting with your question. I will provide legal information related to your question.

No the exparte will not control since it only involves temporary custody. Without an actual order that says the mother can not have the children in her home unless there are no male overnight visitors or if she does not cohabitate, she can live with or have overnight guests whenever she wishes.

legaleagle and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you