How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got 2 different times one is 2o yrs and they turn 18 and

Customer Question

I got 2 different times one is 2o yrs and they turn 18 and the other is child support like the IRS nevers go away
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 5 years ago.

I see that you are offline currently but I wish to assist you with your questions but do not fully understand your question.

Can you please rephrase your question for me and I will respond.



Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here