How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1412
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i change my sons name to his biological fathers last

This answer was rated:

how do i change my sons name to his biological fathers last name or mine
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!

Step by step instructions for a name change of a minor in Utah can be accessed using the following link:

You can also access all of the necessary form documents you need to change your minor son's name using the following link:

If you determine that you need an attorney to assist you then the following link will allow you to select your area in Utah and then it will provide you with contact information for attorneys near you:

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.

Thank you,


While of course not required, positive feedback and/or a bonus are greatly appreciated if I have been helpful. To request my assistance again in the future, please go to the following link and enter your question on my profile page:
Robert and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you