How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask stevexo Your Own Question
stevexo, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1000
Experience:  30 years helping those with Family legal needs
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
stevexo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On the California FL-100 [Rev. January 1, 2005] Page 2 near

This answer was rated:

On the California FL-100 [Rev. January 1, 2005] Page 2 near the bottom are two Signature lines. I'm the petitioner and representing myself. I typed my name and signed the (Signature for Petitioner) line. There's a second signature line below mine for (Signature of Attorney for Petitioner). Should I leave that signature line blank or Type in my name and sign for the Attorney?
Hi glad to help. This can be confusing. The best way to handle this is to sign as you have for the Petitioner. Then on the next line for the attorney, write your name and next to it put Pro Se. That makes it clear that you are acting as your own attorney and thus the designation Pro Se. This form will then be proper. Sincerely, Steve
stevexo and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions