TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

How can a 16 year old move out of their parents house into

How can a 16 year old move out of their parents house into another household in the state of wisconsin?
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

A 16 year old could not move out without the parents' consent. If the parents do not consent, then they can force the child back. If the parents consent, however, then there is no law that prohibits it.

If you would like any additional information or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask!

Also, I strive to be as helpful as possible so that you are satisfied. Accordingly, please remember to give me positive feedback (doing so does not end our discussion). If you feel the need to rate me poorly, please stop and instead of rating me, reply via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue that you have. I will be happy to continue our discussion and do everything that I can to provide you with the service that you seek.

Thank you.