How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12365
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can a 16 year old move out of their parents house into

This answer was rated:

How can a 16 year old move out of their parents house into another household in the state of wisconsin?
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

A 16 year old could not move out without the parents' consent. If the parents do not consent, then they can force the child back. If the parents consent, however, then there is no law that prohibits it.

If you would like any additional information or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask!

Also, I strive to be as helpful as possible so that you are satisfied. Accordingly, please remember to give me positive feedback (doing so does not end our discussion). If you feel the need to rate me poorly, please stop and instead of rating me, reply via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue that you have. I will be happy to continue our discussion and do everything that I can to provide you with the service that you seek.

Thank you.
TJ, Esq. and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you