How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Juliana Your Own Question
Juliana, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1651
Experience:  23 years of legal experience, former child support attorney, currently practicing family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Juliana is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I get a hardship license in the state of Florida after

Resolved Question:

Can I get a hardship license in the state of Florida after it has been suspended (in the state of Florida) for non-payment of child support?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Juliana replied 5 years ago.

Hello ,


Thanks for your question.


Suspension for being delinquent in child support is an indefinite suspension of your drivers license in Florida, and no hardship license is available. To reinstate your license, you would have to fil an affidavit from the child support agency or the clerk of court stating that you are current on your support.


I'm sorry this isn't the answer you were hoping to hear.


Good luck.


Juliana and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions