How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

For the state of MD, what forms to I have to fill out to get

Customer Question

For the state of MD, what forms to I have to fill out to get custody back of my 8yr old daughter? Her grandmother, who we have both resided with off and on, more on, since she was born, has thrown me out of the house and got a MOTION FOR EMERGENCY AND EX PARTE RELIEF after an argument occurred and I will admit I lost my temper, but there were many people that brought out my anger with theirs. Anyways, long story short, it was Easter Sunday and all this arguing going on, so I told my mother I was taking my daughter and leaving. Next thing I know, my keys were thrown in the creek we live on and the cops there. I did leave without incident and left my daughter there due to that being her home, her security, and me not knowing where I was going. I am not a danger to my daughter and my mother knows it but is actually filing to get full custody. I only have the papers she filled out and have no details about how long temp custody order is or what/who/what distance I have to keep with the exparte. If you could please help me out with what forms I need to fill out to be able to be with my daughter. Another thing, my residence for the past two years has been at the same address with my mother and my daughter. There is much more to the story, but I figure the filing of the papers is the best place to start. Thank you, ***** *****

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am still waiting for a response for this question
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would like you to keep looking please. Thank you so much for assistance.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately at your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry I did not respond in reasonable timing but Iended up finding the answer at the clerks office. Iguess i want to know when does the money Ipaid for an answer expire and what if Idon't have another question?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. To better serve you, I will forward your questions to Customer Service. A representative will contact you via email.