Joseph
Joseph, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have over a decade of experience as a Family Law litigator
18539850

I dled a sample interrogatory, do I need to have it notorized

I dled a sample interrogatory, do I need to have it notorized before I send it to his attorney?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

No, you do not need to notarize the interrogatory you prepared for the opposing party. It is the opposing party will need to respond to the interrogatory and swear to the contents of the document.

Please let me know if you need clarification.

Also, several customers have asked how they may direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to assist you in your legal matter, just put "FOR JOSEPH" in the subject line and I will gladly pick up the question as soon as I am on-line.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do you know of a link to a request for production in ny?
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

Here's a link to a site that contains all of the standard forms, http://www.courts.state.ny.us/courthelp/forms.html. I don't believe there is a "standard" form for a request to produce as each request will be specific to that case.

However, the document would be rather simple as you merely list whatever documents you desire. For example, you might request "all state and federal tax returns for 2011 including all supporting documents and worksheets".