Juliana
Juliana, Lawyer
Experience:  23 years of legal experience, former child support attorney, currently practicing family law
17008935

I need to find a pro bono attorney in the Cleveland Ohio area

I need to find a pro bono attorney in the Cleveland Ohio area who is experienced in getting something removed from a friend's record.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Juliana replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your question. I am an attorney licensed in Ohio (currently inactive, because I no longer live there), as well as a former prosecutor in that state.

To find a pro bono attorney in Cleveland, I suggest you contact the Cuyahoga Public Defender's Office(NNN) NNN-NNNN. They probably can't help you themselves, but they may know of an attorney who can do an expungement for you. You can also contact the Cleveland Metro Bar Association(NNN) NNN-NNNN, as well as the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland(NNN) NNN-NNNN, and the Case Western Reserve University School of Law Kramer Law Clinic(NNN) NNN-NNNN.

If none of these places can assist you, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction to someone who can.

Good luck.

Juliana