How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ANDREA, Your Own Question
ANDREA,, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs Family Law, Real Estate & Business Law, Criminal Defense, Immigration, Employment Law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ANDREA, is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

just went for my devoice its states hes to pay 150 a week

Resolved Question:

just went for my devoice its states hes to pay 150 a week hes saying he doesnt have to pay it we had a childsupport case it was closed it was threw the welfare office
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 5 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to help you


if the Court Ordered him to pay, he must pay. If he is not paying, you must file a Petition for Contempt. When the Judge holds him in Contempt of the Court Order, the Judge has the authority and the power to give him jail time. Trust me, many men do not want to pay and, therefore, want the recipient of the support to believe their lies that they "do not have to pay". They soon find out otherwise when the Judge gives them jail time,




Even if you are on a subscription plan or have made a deposit to JustAnswer, you still need to click ACCEPT for my Answer(s) before I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you for your understanding


Please be kind enough to press "ACCEPT", otherwise I do not get paid anything at all

POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are appreciated

ANDREA, and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you