How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Opposing counsel has filed motions to enforce on April 14

Customer Question

Opposing counsel has filed motions to enforce on April 14 and motion to have my mental health evaluated! My attorney says he will file motion to withdraw as my attorney! How much time will I likely be given! I would want as much as poss! Will it be likely that the court will ask me anything other then do I agree? Finally , I practice psychiatry as an N.P and some of these people are hanging on by a thin thread, is there any way for my current attorney to ask for a continuance? Or something that would give the clerical workersore time to reschedule ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!