Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need Legal representation for divorce of 33 years.

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/11/2012
Family Lawyer: ANDREA,, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
ANDREA,
ANDREA,, Lawyer

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

My name isXXXXX am an Attorney and would be glad to help

I am sorry to hear you are getting a divorce after 33 years of marriage.

Although the experts in the Legal categories are all licensed attorneys, JustAnswer is not a law firm and JustAnswer's website policy does not permit us to take on customers as clients and we cannot form an attorney-client relationship.

I am providing below the California Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service :

http://www.californiaattorneyreferral.com/?PPCCode=G4-CA-LRIS

Call them, tell them whatr your problem is and ask for the names of a few attorneys with at least 10 years of solid Family Law and Litigation experience. Consultations are either free or ver low cost, about $25 for a one-half hour consultations. Ask a lot of questions, then select the attorney with whom you feel the most comfrotable and who has Answered your questions without hedging them or giving you a lot of double talk.

If you give me the County in which you live, I will be glad to give you the contact information for the Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service for your County,

Please be kind enough to press "ACCEPT", otherwise I do not get paid anything at all

POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are appreciated

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA,
ANDREA,, Lawyer

I need to know the legal ramifications that I will be facing and really need expert advise. I very scared of the whole bad situation and I m am currently working. The only time be able to speak with someone is during lunch time 1-2pm.

Thank you for replying

Sandra xxxx

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Have you review my additional questions? Can I please have a reply from above, Thank you

Sandra xxx

Dear XXXXX,

But, please do not be afraid. I will Answer your concerns and put your mind at ease, I promise you !

JustAnswer has X'd out your telephone number to protect your privacy, so that even I cannot see it, and we caution customers not to post any personal identifyingn information because this is a public forum.

JustAnswer's policy prevents communications between the expert and the customer, except for these posts. I understand that you are afraid because everyone has a fear of the unknown, and divorce can be scary.

JustAnswer's Terms of Service which you and I are required to follow, is that a customer posts a question, receives an Answer, and may ask follow up questions for clarification at no additional charge if there is something in the Answer which the customer does not understand. If the question is not for clarification, JustAnswer's policy considers that a new question, requiring a new deposit, and must be posted in a different thread. You are free to ask for me by typing my name at the beginning of your question, like this,

"For Andrea only.........."

and your question will be directed to me
.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,

ANDREA

ANDREA,
ANDREA,
ANDREA,, Lawyer