Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

i got my husband his recidence but now that he s got his recidence…

Customer Question
i got my husband his...
i got my husband his recidence but now that he s got his recidence he wants to get divorce what can i do now
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/2/2012
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 6 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to force your husband to stay married to you, unless he wants to stay married.

Do you have a more specific legal question for me?
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Family Lawyer: jludwic, Attorney replied 6 years ago
jludwic
jludwic, Attorney
Does your husband have his 10 year card?How long have you been married?How long did he have his 10 year card when he asked for a divorce?Has your husband cheated on you and do you have any proof?