How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask David L Your Own Question
David L
David L, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3255
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney in multiple jurisdictions
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
David L is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 4 children with an ex girlfriend who has left me and

Customer Question

I have 4 children with an ex girlfriend who has left me and will probably sue me for child support. The children are 17, 15, 8 and 4. The oldest 3 live with me 95% of the time. The 4 year old 50. I make about 70,000 a year. Can you give me an idea what I might expect to pay in child support?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  David L replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Thanks for your question. You can use the calculator to estimate your potential child support amount. Below is the link. If I can help you further, please let me know.

Related Family Law Questions