lwpat
lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
15417118

In the matter of me and my x wife in family court. the juge

In the matter of me and my x wife in family court. the juge giv a legal guardian for my children, can the L.G opdate for the juge somthing importment befor my naxt cout date is scheduled if he feil that is emergency ? thanks
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

The Guardian as litem can bring issues before the judge in the form of an emergency hearing but that is unusual unless the health or safety of the children were at a very serious risk. If there is a court order and the other party is not obeying the order, it would be up to you, not the guardian, to file for a contempt of court action.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

if guardian ad litem bring for the juge in the form of an emergency health and safety of the children an hearing. wil the party's also have to be by an hearing before the juge make ane change ?

thanks

Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
I am not sure what you are asking but the guardian would file for the hearing and notify all parties of the hearing date.