How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there not any recourse through the family courts? Can I

Resolved Question:

Is there not any recourse through the family courts? Can I hire a security guard or off duty policeman to be with me in the room? It does no good to have someone outside of the room. I can't hire a lawyer because all my funds (25,000) have gone to one and still being harassed.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :


Samuel-II :

There is no recourse within the courts, at this juncture. If you are concerned for your welfare, you can request that only you and the attorney and the court reporter be present in the room. If you have a friend with you and the attorney does not want the friend present, then they cannot be in the room with you. You should consider consulting with a local attorney to attend the deposition with you.

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you

Samuel II and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions