How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am likely to get a divorce. We are broke, but her father

This answer was rated:

I am likely to get a divorce. We are broke, but her father is well off. Does an automatic temporary injunction prevent her from receiving money from him for Divorce purposes?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

If your wife's father wants to give your wife money to help her initiate a divorce or pay for the legal fees related to the divorce, there is generally no judge in the USA who would issue an injunction preventing the father from helping his daughter, absen some type of excigent cirumstances.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated!

Alex J. Esq. and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you