How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im afraid I have to file for divorce (adultery) If I do and

This answer was rated:

I'm afraid I have to file for divorce (adultery) If I do and have a change of heart and would rather go the uncontested route, is that possible? What are the financial ramifications of switching (if possible) from a contested to an uncontested divorce?
Thank you for your question.

It is generally possible to go from uncontested to contested, but not vice versa.

My apologies.
Dimitry K., Esq. and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you