How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris T., JD Your Own Question
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4827
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their family law questions and I'm experienced in family law litigation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Chris T., JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you get a person caught who is using a false pharmacy

This answer was rated:

How do you get a person caught who is using a false pharmacy record, going to a pain clinic out of town with someone who takes several people at a time, then brings what she gets for the trip she makes for him and sells the pills? She is doing this, not taking care of her kids and fighting physically with ppl over pills. These are my grandkids, she is trash. DCS has done nothing to he, been called several times. The oldest who is almost 3 was taken away not long after birth and we took care of her. The mother now is going to court soon on a felony theft charge, and I would rly like to get her caught so this would be against her before that court date. Other things have been brought against her , her father always gets her out of the situation. I called a friend in our local sheriffs ofc and gave the info I had, but was wondering if there is anything else I can do to get her busted. I DO kno the guy taking her is being watched, just not sure by who. If they get her with the things I've told you, will there b enough that she will or can go to prison and hopefully lose those kids so we can get them out of that mess?

texlawyer :

The best organization to call may be the DEA.

texlawyer :

In order to get them busted, clearly law enforcement must be involved. A private citizen by themselves cannot arrest them or bring charges. You need law enforcement and the district attorney or US Attorney involved.

texlawyer :

The DEA has a section that investigate drug diversion cases, i.e. "pill mills" like you have described.

Chris T., JD and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions