Meigs
Meigs, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I am well equipped to handle any family law problem you might have.
22589080

I went to court without a lawyer (couldnt afford one.) to

Customer Question

I went to court without a lawyer (couldn't afford one.) to reduce my child support. The judge denied my claim. I am paying 650.00 per month and am only making about 1000.00/ month and some months not even that. I am a self employed carpenter. I brought my tax returns for the previous 3 years to show my income, but they still denied me. Now they say I have to wait three years. They also did not tell me that I only had a certain amount of time to appeal the decision. Do I have to wait the full three years before trying again?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Meigs replied 5 years ago.

meigs004 :

Hi!

meigs004 :

Allow me to better read your facts so that I may answer your question more fully.

meigs004 :

I will await for you to return to the chat so that I may gather some more information and so that we may correspond and come to a prompt answer for you.