How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

got married to an alcoholic cpa got protective order, want

Customer Question

got married to an alcoholic cpa
got protective order, want it extended
have house in my name, but coerced me to use my credit to get this mortgage.
I have had mental and physical abuse from this person, he forged check in my name for 2000.00
broke the protective order now is in rehab on my insurance.
want a quick divorce
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
I believe I answered you in the other thread, if you have follow up questions please ask them in that thread using the "reply" button so we can keep everything together. Thank you for understanding.