How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have a will this should take care of my common law marriage

Customer Question

If I have a will this should take care of my common law marriage since we have lived together in GA since 1992. Also he listed me a wife on his medical and life insurance.

also, to everybody and children we are know as husband & wife.

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. Are you following up on a previous question/answer, or is this a new question? If you're merely following up, then you should post this in the same thread as the original question so that the original expert can continue to help you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I signed up for your service and pd 45.00 for trial of 5 questions. I probably should have gone bk on the previous answer. so I wll.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hi again.

Yes, if you have already worked with an expert on your issue, then you should go back to that expert since he/she is already familiar with your situation (unless, of course, you want a second opinion).