How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31685
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi my problem right now my ex wife and i r going to court

Resolved Question:

hi my problem right now my ex wife and i r going to court and we r in the to court and process of evaluation but the evaluator hasent call me or seen her since last year call her but wont return my calls i took my daughter to dr becuase her teeth are really but and dr almost call cps on me but i explain to dr i just got her and ask my ex wife to take her to dr but she hasent follow thrue. on thursday night i confronted her and we argue when a drop my daughter on sunday morning in front of police station her older brother confronted me about screaming at her sister at the dentist offic and i told him what the f**k and he gave aylin to him and he gave aylin to his brother and he attack me and we fought i call the cops and the cops told me if i make a report he was going to do the same thing so we dint do anything and left so what can i do
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney here to assist you.


It is likely true that if you were to file charges against him for the incident, he would turn around and file charges against you. However, you could file for a restraining order against him to keep him away from you in the future. This is the best way to make sure you stay away from one another without filing charges over this particular altercation.

Roger and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you