How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31672
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can i report my husbans bigamy

Resolved Question:

how can i report my husbans bigamy
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney here to assist you.


What state are you in?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the bahamas
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Bigamy is a criminal offense under the law of the Bahamas, and actually can result in a 7 year jail sentence. Here's a link that outlines the law: (see page 221).


You can contact the local law enforcement and report the crime. You can also contact the prosecuting attorney and ask for help with filing charges against him and having him prosecuted for the offense.

Roger and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions