How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ANDREA, Your Own Question
ANDREA,, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs Family Law, Real Estate & Business Law, Criminal Defense, Immigration, Employment Law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ANDREA, is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

me and my wife is seperated and shes in the philippines is

Resolved Question:

me and my wife is seperated and shes in the philippines is it possible for her to get my passport suspended so i dont i cant travel any more
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 5 years ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney and would be glad to help

Your wife cannot suspend your passport. The only exception to this rule is if you have a United States Passport and you owe a great deal of back child support. If these facts are not present in your situation, then your Passport cannot be suspended.

Kindly press "Accept" so that I may receive credit for helping you and Answering your questions,

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you