How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my daughter has trouble getting help from her lawer she has

Customer Question

my daughter has trouble getting help from her lawer she has been in a battle over her children and getting support and almoney her x husband left her for another woman after years of marrage and remarried they have money so he has no trouble getting finical help she cant get legal aid because she has a attorney and cant pay him because he does not go after the x for legal fees like he said he would adn she is just stuck thkeing all kinds of trouble from the x is there anything i can do legaley to help her i dont have money but can i hire a lawyer to nhelp her
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 5 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

I certainly understand your situation. Can you please clarify the statement that you do not have money but can hire a lawyer? Would this be a pro bono attorney who will take the case for free?

Related Family Law Questions