How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Adding an addendum for retirement and pension

Customer Question

I filed for divorce April 4,2011 and I was and still on medication at the time I filled the papers out, I left out retirement and pension and profit sharing can I file an addendum to the FL160? My court date is October 18, 2011 or can I extend the date to add Retirement and Pension??

Thanks very much,


Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

Yes, you should immediately file out a revised financial statement and submit it.

Related Family Law Questions