How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you get a legal separation and decide to divorce subsequently,

Resolved Question:

If you get a legal separation and decide to divorce subsequently, what is the procedure to get the divorce?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.



Once you have reached the residency required for a dissolution of the marriage, either party may refile either the FL 100 or the FL 120 (if you are the respondent) and check the box that says "Dissolution" and the one that says "Amended"





If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck


Samuel II and 5 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you