How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask GeorgetownLawyr Your Own Question
GeorgetownLawyr, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12049
Experience:  Experience: contested Divorces, custody disputes, Post dissolution modification, child support issues, adopti
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
GeorgetownLawyr is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got in a verbal confrintation with my husbands ex-wife in

This answer was rated:

I got in a verbal confrintation with my husbands ex-wife in front of her apartment in front the the children she came barreling out of her apartment screaming and calling my husband names in front of the children after years of this type of behavior and keeping my mouth shut I blew up! I had had it she moved towards me and my husband got between us facing me and asked me to please calm down so after 3 attempts I did go back in the truck not before I called her a whore and flipped her off. I felt so horrible after I did that I immediately apologized to the children and told them that I apologized for my bad behavior and that I would never do that again because I needed to take better control of my emotions the children are 5 and 11. I was so suprised when their reaction was " well Mom should not have come out of the apt so mad" What should we do she stated she is reporting this to her attorney. thank you Vera Luffman
Hello Vera, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you resolve your matter.

Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers.

Honestly, there is nothing for you to do at this time. She has not taken any action. if you have any communication from her attorney then you file your response. In law you cannot do anything until someone actually files paperwork. Her saying she will talk to her attorney is not a legal issue..yet, so there is nothing to do but wait. It is my experience that people like that are big talkers and I would not be surprised if nothing comes of it but if something comes of it, she is certainly just as much at fault and even more so for instigating the confrontation. Try not to worry at this time. You did not touch her and that is most important. I hope this helps clarify.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work (as you would like to receive credit for your work). Positive feedback is also appreciated, if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is not required. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice. If you specifically want me to answer a future question put “FOR GEORGETOWN LAWYER” in the subject line and I will reply asap.
GeorgetownLawyr and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I havent finished reading it.
that's ok, you do not need to send a message. we have other questions to answer in the mean time, so no rush. take your time.