How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a lawyer from Texas assist Grandparent for custody of child

Resolved Question:

Can a lawyer from Texas assist Grandparent for custody of child if mother is living out of state in Alaska and grandparent has child in Texas?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :


Samuel-II :

If you live in Texas and the child is with you there, Yes. A Texas lawyer will be able to assist you. If you need a referral for an attorney in your area, I suggest you contact the Texas Bar Association - here is that information

Samuel-II :


If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Samuel II and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you