Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Actualy i have a copy I thought its not complete-no name of

Customer Question
Actualy i have a copy...
Actualy i have a copy I thought it's not complete-no name of attoney,no name of translater,which I have had that time, as my husband clame. I did not speak English that time and I remember I refused to use a translater, because i trusted my husbanf back then. Now I am getting devorce, because he is a gambler
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/1/2011
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 years ago
If you waived a translator you could be stuck with the document, but you are going to at least have a legal argument for voiding the agreement, especially based on his fraud and the gambling addiction.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer