How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was seeking a divorce; i threatened to cancel my husbands

Customer Question

I was seeking a divorce; i threatened to cancel my husband's insurance because he refused to follow through on visitation; now my visitation was cancelled; and my adult daughter is petitioning to be the guardian for my youngest daughter and to continue the no visitation for my minor child.

Is there any way I am going to be able to change the court ruling in the probate court?

I mean we had planned for minor daughter to meet with a therapist but that never happened and now my husband dead.

And this so frightening because I have no money essentially.

Oh this is awful and my husband promoted this by screaming at me.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 years ago.
Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Who canceled visitation?
Were you ever divorced?
Who presently has legal custody of your youngest daughter?
Why would your older daughter try to take custody of your younger daughter?


Related Family Law Questions