Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

right now my older daughter is in possession of my minor child;

Customer Question

right now my older daughter is in possession of my minor child; she is asking for guardianship of my minor daughter; is there any chance I can still get custody of my minor daughter?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
On what grounds is she seeking guardianship? Is she claiming that you are unfit?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
Ma'am,

I see that I have assisted you with other questions and you have not yet accepted any of my answers. I will ask that you consider accepting my past answers so that I can continue assisting you further. Thank you and good luck.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i did accept many of your responses. So yes she is seeking on goods that I am unfit
Thank you very much and I appreciate your "accepts".

May I ask on what grounds she is claiming that you are unfit? Please understand that I am asking as a means of finding weaknesses in her claim primarily. Thank you.