How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a mother of 18 month old twin boys, the father no longet

Customer Question

I am a mother of 18 month old twin boys, the father no longet lives with us since Xmas and has never given me a penny to support the children I do all by myself, on the other hand he does want to control everythng, and participate to all the playdates, I went to Europe to see my family and he (uninvited )came along cause he cannot stand me doing stuff without him although we are not together and he knows that. I do want him to visit babies but I want some structure and I am tired of asking permission to go on playdates. Do you think I can get the full custody and he visitation days/ Forgot to mention he lives in an RV and his car is not suitable for car seats and he makes no money
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  GeorgetownLawyr replied 6 years ago.
Hello, My name is Lisa and I'll be helping you resolve your matter.

Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers.

Is there a court order giving anyone custody and giving him visitation?
if not, why are you allowing him to control and go on a trip with you and the kids?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Lisa I haven;t taken any legal action so far, I want to, but I live in a place where I have no family and few friends as we just moved there a year ago so I am intimidated by him. What I am supposed to do? I told him I didn;t want him to come to Europe but he did anyway, he was not staying with us but he expected to see the klids everyday and didn;t respect the schedule we agreed upon
Expert:  GeorgetownLawyr replied 6 years ago.
B, are you able to move where your family lives?

Related Family Law Questions