How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter just turned eighteen and my child support is ending.

Resolved Question:

My daughter just turned eighteen and my child support is ending. She is going to Central Michigan University in the Fall as a full time student. Is there any extension of child support since she is still going to be dependant on me while she is in college?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.



The only way there would be an extension is if in your Divorce Agreement it was Order the two parents would equally contribute to support or college expenses beyond the age of 18. Otherwise, no


If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Samuel II and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions