How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

birth certificate

Customer Question

I am 55. I was the child of an affair. I have never had a birth certificate and am thinking about retiring early. no record of me anywhere. I had siblings but names were changed. was made ward of court in nevada but they will not help me...what can i do?



Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyNiamh replied 6 years ago.
What state/province/territory/country were you born in?