How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AlexiaEsq. Your Own Question
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13568
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Family law matters.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AlexiaEsq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file motion to continue child support after the age

This answer was rated:

I need to file motion to continue child support after the age 21 for a child who is disabled and been legally declared incapacitated. Her father is in jail on felony non child support and I have to do this by tomorrow in order to serve him. We reside in indiana. Where can I find the forms to do this?

We have forms here, along with directions, provided by the court:

Good luck here. Your chances are likely good here. I am glad you are taking proactive action.

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Feel free to follow up after, if you need clarification. An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. A BONUS is a wonderful way to tell the expert her time and effort are appreciated. I wish you the best in your future.
AlexiaEsq. and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you