Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

After 1 year and 8 months of no parenting time/no visitation

Customer Question

After 1 year and 8 months of no parenting time/no visitation the mother of my child motioned for child support and at the hearing which was supposed to be a visitation and c.support hearing combined quickly turned into just a c.support hearing as the textbook bias nj family judge tossed any discussion of visitation out the window.SO after her lawyer easily convinced the bias judge that I made a certain amount of money just by viewing my website,I had no financial docs being my business is a 99% cash biz.I left the pathetic nj family court with a weekly car payment and still no visitation.in 2 weeks there is a scheduled visitation hearing and being I have fulfilled all of the necessary steps for visitation and am paying child support my question is what are the chances I FINALLY get to see my child??AND once visitation has been established how long until I can get joint custody? Thanks in advance for all answers
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

Hi

Visitation and custody is based on the best interest of the child. So it will be up to you to show the court what will be going on when the child is with you. What activities are planned, where will you go, who with, where will the child live, etc.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it does not matter anyway,I was denied visitation again the other day,I'm done with it,I. Can't win ,I've given up.I've realized I. Will not see my son until his mother changes her mind or until he is 18 years old.I will not motion the court again,thanx anyway
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

Hi

I am sorry to hear that. Best to you with everything.