How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NateFamilyLaw Your Own Question
NateFamilyLaw, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 10685
Experience:  I have worked with individuals regarding family law questions for 7 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
NateFamilyLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 21 married and not ilving with my husband, he is on probation

Customer Question

I am 21 married and not ilving with my husband, he is on probation and do not feel it is a safe situation for our 8 month old baby,I am living with mom in Cleveland , he is in Wooster.
I want to know about custody for her. I do not want him to come here and try to take the baby, also can I get child support order, even though he does not work and we are legally married
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  NateFamilyLaw replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome to

He has a right to see the child, so you legally cannot keep him from her. Have you contemplated divorce? Since you are married, that is the only way to get a child support order.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hoping for an annulement, but have not went that far yet
Expert:  NateFamilyLaw replied 6 years ago.
Annulments are sometimes hard to get. What state were you married in?

Related Family Law Questions