How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane Doe Deer Your Own Question
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3896
Experience:  Attorney since 1986; Plain English explanations of support, visitation, custody, etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jane Doe Deer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I send in a qestion and need an answer now not in 18hrs.On

Resolved Question:

I send in a qestion and need an answer now not in 18hrs.On 3/8/11 I talked to you about my daughter in Ohio and the problems she is having with her husband, now I need to know ASAP if she gets a Temp. Protection Order if that would stop her from leaving the state?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 6 years ago.

Jane Doe Deer :

Good morning. If SHE leaves the state - that's ok.

Jane Doe Deer :

But HE could get a restraining order preventing the children from leaving the state. Ordinarily, however, it would only end up being a delay of two or three weeks, until there is a hearing.

My best,


Jane Doe Deer and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you