How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What online source that delivers by Fed Ex or UPS can I use

This answer was rated:

What online source that delivers by Fed Ex or UPS can I use to order a legal copy of my two New York City marriage certificates? I cannot provide the source with a mailing address because the State of Florida requires proof of my two previous marriages in order to change my mailing address.

VitalChek's program does not work for me because although it recognizes New York as the state, it inserts Queens as the CITY as well as the county. I receive an error message because Queens is not a city.

The City of New York's site requires a mailing address, and I do not have one.

I need a source like VitalCheck that will send the marriage records by UPS or FedEx.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.


Your best bet is to just contact a Paralegal Services agency in New York... anywhere within the state is sufficient to obtain the certificate and then just mail it to you due to the address and computer issues. I can not recommend one service over the other but any of them will do. I suggest paralegal services because it would be far cheaper than asking an attorney to do it for you.


Here are just a few website where you can contact the paralegals but again feel free to contact whom ever you wish.


Since you will be going away to a different website I ask that you remember to click ACCEPT as that is the only way I receive credit for my responses.



Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am pleased with your advice to contact a paralega agency, and understand that you cannot recommend one over the other. However, I did tell you that I live in Florida, and would appreciate your listing two paralegal agencies in my state. I live in zip code 34470, but understand that anyplace in the state will do.

I will pay you as soon as you give me the names of two Florida paralegal services in my state. Thank you.


I reread your original question and do not see anywhere you stating that you need a service in your state. Perhaps that was your intent to make such a request in the question but it does not appear in your question.


If you wish to use a paralegal service in florida that is fine and I will provide you with a list but keep in mind that it will cost you more to use a service in Florida over using a service closer to the physical agency from where the document will be obtained but that is your personal decision.


Violette Montiel
19503 S.W. 51 Ct.
Miramar, Florida 33029
Telephone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Facsimile:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
E-mail: [email protected]



King Paralegal Services, LLC
550 Balmoral Circle Suite 303
Jacksonville, Fl. 32218
E-mail us: [email protected]




Attn: Julia
8 Street SW and 32th Avenue

Miami, FL.

Daniel Solutions and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions