How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in dire need of an attorney, short summary my husband

Customer Question

I am in dire need of an attorney, short summary: my husband abandoned me in 2008 just before our 7 yr. anniv, he had found another house to live in without me, without my knowledge, we had to move from our home. I stayed with my family for 1 month, had to pay off all HIS creditors, leaving me with mine, we have a family business together, i am stuck with all taxes and such...I have been left with extremely little monies, he makes well over 175,000/yr, i have only knowledge from living together as well as i had to out the family business in my name due to his previous marriage w/children we have no children together...he had without my knowledge changed the business name and there an attorney that will help me pro-bono or at least look at the paperwork that i have filed...i live in Perris, CA, I can explain more if anyone has questions they would like to ask. I don't want to just babble here...Please, if anyone could/would help, I appreciate it very much...Thank you...Al
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 6 years ago.
It's not possible to retain an attorney here. We don't provide legal advice or legal services on JustAnswer.

I can provide you with some links to help you locate attorneys and legal clinics.

Would you be willing to click accept for an answer containing that information?

Is there any other educational information that you'd like?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have tried the legal clinics and they are of no help eithr.
No, thank you anyways...I will keep trying to do this on my own.

No, no other eduation info needed.

Thank you for your help anyways.

Do I still pay the $48.00?
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 6 years ago.
Not at all. You can leave your deposit there for future questions or it can be refunded to you. I'm not able to process refunds but I'll file a report and you'll be contacted by the people who can.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK. PLESE REFUND...thank you
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 6 years ago.
I've filed the report. Have a great afternoon and good luck!