How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I recently bought a house with another family member but

Customer Question

If I recently bought a house with another family member but I am back in child support court and I have to fill out a financial affidavit, do I have to put down that information recarding the house? I am the custodial parent and my ex is seeking modification based on lies.
Submitted: 6 years ago via ChildSupportLaws.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.



If your name is XXXXX XXXXX Deed Title and/or the Mortgage, then yes it must be disclosed.


If he is in arrears, request the court to hold him in contempt. He cannot self impoverish. And if that is his game, the court should incarcerate the deadbeat for contempt.


Also contact the District Attorney and have him charged criminally with non support.



If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you