How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34525
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am collecting VA benefits but to complete there questionnaire,

Resolved Question:

I am collecting VA benefits but to complete there questionnaire, I have to provide them with the dates, times and places of my marriages and divorces.
I know the general years and places of my marrages and the general dates and places of my divorcdes but dont have the exact dates and places the VA is requesting. can you help me find out this information and if so how much will it cost me.
Thank you.
Mark m. Tarlton
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Easy. You can get this information from the courts and from the county recorders office. The court will have a record of the divorce. The county recorder will have a copy of the marriage license.

So if you contact the clerk of the court for the particular court that issued the divorce decree and the county recorder for the county that issued the marriage certificate you can get this information.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need the dates of the Marrages and divorcs please
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 years ago.
Like I said, you will need to contact the county courts/recorders for this information.

I do not have acces to this information

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please supply me with the county recorders phone numbrrs so i might call them to get this info.Being a wonded Viet Nam Vet I am very restricten in my abilities to do thhese things.
Thank You.
Mark M. Tarlton
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 years ago.



Superior Court SD Central records(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

New Hampshire 603-271-4650

P. Simmons and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you