How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my ex husban remarried as soon as we got divorce. we have

Customer Question

<p>my ex husban remarried as soon as we got divorce. we have 2 children and he can talk or see his kids and if he does it he has to do it without his new wife knows about it. She does not let him talk or see his children. and we have a 50/50 agreement. what I can do and we are in TN.</p><p>I can even call or talk to him and I have Multiple sclerosis and cancer.</p>
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.

In what state are the children located?