How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorce issues- how can I get a consultation with an attorney

Customer Question

Divorce issues- how can I get a consultation with an attorney regardng my rights in a divorce proceeding?
Submitted: 6 years ago via LegalInfo.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.


Are you looking for an in-person/phone consultation? If so, this site does not offer that service. We can only communicate with you here.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Okay, I understand I have to communicate with you via website. I just need to be able to give information regarding my current situation and find out what rights I have, what I can protect in terms of assets and if I can receive a referral to an attorney in Chicago, IL that I might be able to followup with assisting me with a proceeding at a reasonable cost.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Okay, go ahead and ask your questions.


I will review them and get back to you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Did you receive my reply, it appears the server had problems?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 years ago.
No, I did not
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did not receive an answer.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 years ago.
I never received your questions. Thus, I did not provide an answer.

If you still need help, kind post your questions. Due to problems with the site, I did not receive your previous questions and I indicated as much when you asked me.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Now, I get your response that you did not receive my question. I never did receive that response due to problems with the sight, however, I have been charged for this question. Please refund my money! Thank You.