How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DHP Your Own Question
DHP, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 213
Experience:  30+ years of family law practice
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
DHP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get information from my husbands Raytheon pension.

Customer Question

How can I get information from my husband's Raytheon pension. He is uncooperative and his benefit department will not talk to me.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DHP replied 6 years ago.
You need to get it through a court. Most companies will not release such info without some sort of a court order or release. if you have a valid release they whould talk to you. You may need to contact or at least threaten to contact their legal department.


If you have not done so already,I would suggest that you make an appointment with an experienced local family attorney to have all of your questions answered. Write the questions out in advance so you do not forget any of them. It should not be expensive to have this sort of legal consultation, but ask about the fee in advance to be sure. Many law firms will provide free or low cost initial consultations, but only if you ask for them in advance.


Once you understand your overall options, if you decide to hire an attorney to do it you could also call around to get different estimates of cost, including hopefully some who will do it for a flat fee. Then you can decide how best to proceed.


If I've helped, please click ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. Consult a lawyer in your jurisdiction for specific legal advice. You are welcome to email further questions.

Edited by DHP on 1/22/2011 at 7:21 PM EST