How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1.Can I and my spouse fill out documents obtained on line and

Resolved Question:

1.Can I and my spouse fill out documents obtained on line and file them with out the assistance of an attorney?

2. If so, can we submit documents in the form of an affidavit in regard to a waiver of child support and or maintenance -note we have been living separately for almost two years with out any financial support or requests there of.
Submitted: 6 years ago via
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 6 years ago.

You can go to the web link below to start the process without an attorney. You can also submit an affidavit to waive the child support as you desire but keep in mind that if the needs of the child changes the waiver can be reviewed at a later date. The only time when you can not waive the child support is when the child has or is receiving some form of public assistance.



Daniel Solutions and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you